Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WHY HALLO THAR

This is my very first official post of my very first official blog. Hello! What is your name? What is your quest? What is your favourite colour?
All Monty Python homages aside (and if you didn't get that, this blog is probably not for you), maybe I should introduce myself.
I am a noob in the blogger world. I have an unhealthy fixation on random nerdy and geeky things, including comic books and TV shows, and everything in between. I live on a small llama farm in the German countryside, where I indulge in my internet addiction and let the poor llamas fend for themselves. Wondering what I look like? Here's a picture of me on a family vacation to the beaches of Southern America. That's me in the front.
Anyway, about the blog. This thing will be used to vent my rants about the things in the title. I will be blogging episode play-by-plays of Supernatural and NCIS (the latter for my OM NOM friend in Thailand) and movie reviews for random films that I see. I am also contemplating relieving my Misha Collins obsession by way of the blog, and posting about everything that I see him in (which will be a lot, as I plan on watching every single movie and show he is in, no matter how terrible). Expect randomness and things which make little, if any, sense. Onward! :D

1 comment:

  1. Omigod I love you.

    Especially the pic, that was great.

    Why have I never met the llamas? Why have I only seen the horny donkey?

    OMG plz also watch tons of Michael Shanks crap (like Botox Lady movie) and post about it.

    Lots of love,

    OM NOM friend

    ReplyDelete