I should not be awake right now. Especially after not sleeping all night.
That's right. I have been having a marathon of horror movies and Supernatural while binging on obscene amounts of sugar. I'm gonna be so sick tomorrow (today, WTF). Staying up late isn't exactly weird for me, but still being awake when I can see the sun beginning to rise, while still chowing down on Fudge-Os is. No wonder I'm fat. :D
Anyway, I've watched a crap load of Supernatural (catching up on season 5 because OMFG SEASON 6 STARTS TODAY!!!!!!), and about four horror movies. I started the evening off with Poltergeist, then Psycho and finished with 28 Days Later. Wait, that doesn't add up to four. Oh, I tried to watch The Call of Cthulhu (ultimate nerdgasm), but the disk didn't work!!!! SADFACE FOREVER!!!!!!!
Now I'm gonna tell you what I thought of the movies, because I know thats what you want to read. Hells yeah. Also OM NOM friend, now you never have to watch these movies because you would probably die.
Poltergeist (am I spelling that right?)
This movie was pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot, although I was doing a constant commentary that went kinda like "Thats not what poltergeists look like, they don't do that, USE THE ROCK SALT!!!!" Yes, I critique horror movies using things from Supernatural. Oh god.
It was really good movie though. I started kinda slow, kinda like Alien, but it quickly got into evil trees and vortexes in closets. I also now finally know where the "DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT!!!!" comes from. Yes, I didn't know beforehand. I had an epiphany halfway through, after they had said it about a dozen times. There was also a fat lady psychic or something, who was kinda like "STFU POLTERGEIST. IMMA PWN UR ASS". There was also a giant glowing spider. And random corpses popping up everywhere. And did I mention the evil tree that tried to eat a kid? I was, of course, more freaked out about the evil looking clown. And geeking out over the kid's awesome Star Wars memorabilia. Yeah.
Psycho
This movie was SO BORING. It took about 40 minutes for the shower scene to roll around. AND NOTHING HAPPENS BEFORE THEN. GOD. I pretty much fell asleep and woke up whenever the scary music got really loud. There's a couple hours of my life I'll never get back. I guess I'm not a classics kinda person. I'll probably give Vertigo a miss.
28 Days Later
This movie was...weird. I starts off with evil monkeys who have anger management issues and enjoy biting peeps. Then 28 days pass. Then the screen comes back with a completely nude Cillian Murphy. Who doesn't put pants on for about 5 minutes. There is no convenient placement of items either. I didn't want to see that. Ever.
Anyways, this dude runs around and meets some other peeps, and runs away from evil zombie things who puke on you. Or eat you. Or both. I also seem to prefer the dark, but run really fricking fast. So its like an amalgamation of zombies, vampires and ninjas. Yeah.
But there was one thing that made me love this movie so much. When the main character (the naked dude, though he's not naked anymore by this point) walks into a church. As the climbs the stairs, the camera pans up to see writing on the wall (lol, biblical reference). The writing says, in huge letters: REPENT. THE END IS EXTREMELY FUCKING NIGH. ROFL.
BTW, I finished the first season of 24, and I was right. I cried when the evil assassin brothers died. Crap.
Also also also I am about halfway through Sliding Home (the terrible romance novel). It is lulzy. The main woman keeps having tinglings in her "V-zone". LOL. And the dude nearly raped her against the fridge, and apparently after that they bonded. WTF? They've pretty much settled into a relationship by this point, just without the sex. I'm still holding out for a sex scene. There are also these other random characters who were introduced about page 80, but somehow have a major storyline. Again WTF? Although if I started complaining about the writing I would never stop. BUT THATS NOT THE POINT OF THIS!!!! WE ARE DOING THIS FOR THE LULZ. LULZ ARE FANTASTIC.
I think I'm gonna go to bed now. The sun is officially rising.
ETA: FUCK SPELLING MISTAKES. FROM NOW ON, THIS IS A SPELLING AND GRAMMAR FREE ZONE. SCREW THAT SHIT.
Kay, I actually wanna watch The Cell, 'cause I've heard VDO is fucking incredible. But i looks REALLY scary.
ReplyDeleteAnd since when is nudity a bad thing? Though having your nuts hanging out withevil monkeys around is probs a bad idea...
OMFG - REPENT. THE END IS EXTREMELY FUCKING NIGH. Made my life dude. Fucking hilarious.
There's this guy at my school here who gives me tinglings in MY v-zone. lulz
OMFG I love shitty-ass romance novels. It sound fucking awesome.
FUCK grammar. The Thais live without it. Of course, in Thai they don't even put spaces between words. Fucking tards. How the hell am I supposed to read anything? Fucking douchbaggery filled language of shit.
Actually, I love it but sometimes it pisses the hell out of me.
And get on fucking Skype sometime - WITH a mic. I miss you dude. And post more often. I love this blog. I read it more often than the shit my other exchange friends write. O.O
And wouldn't you bond with your almost-fridge-rapist?
LOVE