Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hold me guys. I think I've gone insane.

This is because of two things. One, my drivers test is in a few weeks, and I AM SO NERVOUS. I think I'll be able to pass, BUT STILL. AGH.

"But Rachel," I can hear you saying, "that's not insanity. That's just an unbelievable amount of stress and pressure that will crush you with it's enormous weight of evil-ness and sadface-ness. It's different from insanity."

You know what I say to that? Screw you. You and your superior vocabulary! And your stupid techinal definitions. I don't care if that's not techinally what being insane is. SHUT UP. DON'T JUDGE ME.

But I do have a second thing, which is the insane part. It makes up for the lack of insanity in the first one, but doesn't really come with less pressure. A little less, maybe. I'll still feel like a failure if I can't do it. Then I'll look like this:

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

FOREVER. COMPLETE WITH 43 MOUTHS. Why such an odd number? I DON'T KNOW. STOP ASKING.

Anyhoo, onto actually saying what the second thing is. Have you ever heard of a thing called NaNoWriMo? It stands for National Novel Writing Month. Basically, participants write a novel between Nov 1 and 30. This is about 50 000 words or about 175 pages. Yeah. Guess who's being a doofus and actually gonna try to do this? Yeah, that's right, me. Now, I'm not really a fantastic writer, pretty average, but at least after this I should (hopefully) be able to say "I wrote a crap-load of words in a short amount of time, even if they sucked." Thats my goal. And if I'm still interested in the stupid thing later, then I can go back and fix it up. But this is gonna be really weird guys. I'm actually gonna try and DO something. I'm scared. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment