Friday, October 22, 2010

CASTIEL AND BATMAN ARE BFF. JUST BECAUSE.

GUYS. GUYS.
MY LIFE HAS MEANING AGAIN.
What I'm referring to is, of course, Supernatural. Specifically, episode 3 of season 6. Which is the one Castiel comes back in. AND HE IS AWESOME.
This episode killed me. It was hilarious and awesome, and then suddenly, it was utterly heartbreaking and sad. Then you're left with a feeling of "OMG WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!?" at the end. AWESOME.
So pretty much Cas randomly shows up after the Winchesters call him, and he totally steals the show. He has the greatest lines! Such as this exhange:
CAS: (after Sam gets all huffy about Cas answering Dean and not him) Dean and I do share a profound bond...
*awkward silence where everyone glares at each other*
CAS: ( to Dean) I wasn't gonna mention it.
and HE USES AIR QUOTES. THIS IS SERIOUSLY ADORABLE.
And later in the episode Cas just breaks my heart. There's all these douchey angels who are fighting each other and crap, and one of them tries to kill Cas. Cas tries to reason with him, but can't, and has to kill him (in a seriously bad-ass move). And then Cas, in this broken and choked-up voice, says "Why won't any of you listen to me?"
AND I DIED. MY HEART IS IN LITTLE-BITTY PIECES. I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH. I DON'T CARE HOW CRAZY THAT IS. IN MY HAPPY WORLD, CAS AND BATMAN ARE BEST FRIENDS AND KICK ASS TOGETHER. YEAH.
Other than my near death over Cas and his awesome-ness, not much is going on. But I am reading possibly the greatest book ever written. Its called Death Troopers and its about zombie stormtroopers. ZOMBIE STORMTROOPERS. LIKE FROM STAR WARS. SO AWESOME.
I've gotten to the part where all the dean peeps are coming back to life, and our characters are trapped on a derelict Star Destroyer randomly floating through space with a fuckload of zombies. And its BRUTAL. One of the guys got bit, and the description was just -GUH. So realistic and gross. I love horror. AWESOME.
So my life is pretty much awesome all around. Except I still don't have my laptop. FUCK YOU TELUS AND YOUR STUPIDLY LONG WAITING PERIODS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment